Sunday, October 19, 2008

A little glitch

Okay...for some reason I had trouble with my last blog entry. Obviously it got published, but here's what happened: I typed it up on my igoogle personalized page...where I can easily access my google reader as well. After typing it I tried to hit "publish," but was unable to do so. (My curser was an "I" beam instead of an arrow.) So I copied the text, and hit the "blogger" button, which took me to my entire blog. I pasted it there and sent it from that spot. Does anyone know why I couldn't do it from my igoogle page that time? Would it be because I hadn't blogged in a couple weeks? Right now I'm typing on my igoogle page, and it looks like I'll be able to send it right from here. Weird. There's probably a simple explanation. ???

1 comment:

Nelson's teachings said...

Hey Naomi~

You may not have been logged in. Even though you are on the page, sometimes you need to log in to blogger or g-mail before you can use them. You can type on them but you can't send them unless you are logged in.